There is a risk in everything we do. But there is certainly RISK in riding a motorcycle. Going 90 down the highway, you can’t help to be a little afraid that:
- The semi truck you are passing does not have a blow out.
- A deer doesn’t decide to cross the road. Or bird fly into you.
- The idiot next to you decides to change lanes.
- There is not piece of debris which you fail to see.
- You don’t get a flat or your chain decides to break.
- Your brakes decide to fail.
- And, lately to add to the list, that a wind doesn’t blow you over
So why ride?
There is something magical about a motorbike – the rush, the thrill, the awaking of the senses. There is something that about a motorcycle that is unexplainably addictive, seductive and therapeutic, despite the risk. In the perfect world, we would all ride motorcycles and cars/trucks driven by idiots would be the exception.
Life on the line, there’s no better way to have a good.